Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Victory

INTERNET AT LAST HAHAHA! I win gods of fail!
I win against you and your killing of wi-fi!


Alright, this list is things I recall that gave me that "I win" feeling.

-First time I beat a video game without anyone's help.
-The day I graduated from middle school, thus proving all of my 6th grade teachers wrong.
-The day I realized that I would be happy at MHS.
-The day I got my half-credit in AP English with Mrs. Wellen
-My high school graduation. WOOOOOO!
-My first paycheck.
-The day I got to see my best friend after her having moved to Florida.
-The day I got up the balls and left.
-The day my best friend got me to put down on paper how I really felt....thank you.
-New Years drinking to the point of no return, hey, it's a right of passage, even if the hangover sucked.


That's it so far. Lets hope I get to make a new one soon.

-B

No comments: