Monday, April 26, 2010

Movies!

Top Ten Movies I'd Love To Be Watching Right Now

1. Rocky Horror Picture Show
.....I need a fix.

2. Moulin Rouge
Singing, dancing, love, sorrow. Why am I not watching this right now?!

3. Sound of Music
Three of my favorite things in one movie. Julia Andrews, amazing scenery and another look at the Nazi Party.

4. Pride and Prejudice
Heeee.

5. Fox and the Hound
I MISS THIS MOVIE.

6. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
"What do you see, you people gazing at me? You see a doll on a music box that's wound by a key."

7. Mary Poppins
Maybe then Jolly Holiday would get OUT OF MY HEAD

8. Finding Nemo
....I'm noticing that a lot of these movies are things that someone has put into my head lately.

9. Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
Hey, look at that... I have varied tastes!

10. Into The Woods
It's not.. a movie.. but still!

No comments: