Friday, April 16, 2010

Anger

This post is for things that make me angry. Had to stop listening to Hair and swap to Nightwish to get in the mood.

- Ignorant SOBs: I had a customer in my line at work. The lady before him used food stamps to pay for her food. When it was hid turn he asked "Did she just use food stamps?". When I answered yes he replied "Should have thanked the rest of us". This man went on to talk about how because he could afford his food and pay taxes that he was somehow better than anyone who needed help, and that he deserved their gratitude. I was in shock but if I had the chance to take back that day I would have told him to go live with the rest of the pathetic warlords in the third world countries, because he was really no better in my mind.


-Egomaniacs:There are more probably but I cant think of them or don't want to. People who dare think their opinion is the one way. This will not be about either of them though, but still a good, if not better example of what I mean. When I first started talking to my new man on a regular basis I got excited like I do and went ahead and mentioned it to someone at work. I could tell right away something I said struck them and made it uncomfortable. I was fully aware this person was religious and that never bothered me, until she labeled my lifestyle an abomination to my face. I told her that I believed that I would be fine. She tried to sweeten it up with desires to see me again (A.K.A in Heaven) and that there were just some things we are to turn away from. I am still deciding whether or not to sue Kroger for religious persecution.

Figures of authority who are idiots:The managers and co managers in my store are idiots. That is, all but two, but they are oblivious to the idiocy of the others. Their most recent folly is the accusing of the entire meat department of theft. This was primarily initiated by the co manager but it was see through by the others so they are just as much to blame. There is a blue crate in the back of the MD. It is full of pre-purchased stuff with the pay bills wrapped around them as well as unopened item intend to be bought, and a few things used in the actual department. All of this is perfectly within the rules and legal. However, despite that they are going to make it into a huge deal when their time could be spent helping keep their sinking ship of a store afloat.

There will be more, but for now I want to be happy, so, I am going to end it here.

No comments: